This 4-hour seminar is for remote workers who wish to be more effective and for managers of remote workers who wish to discover or polish the special skills needed for the management of remote working staff. The fee of this seminar for up to 25 participants, excluding travel, is $4,500.
The subject matter is comprehensive and covers the following topics:
- How to develop a remote culture
- Communication without body language or water cooler talk.
- Email communication revisited.
- Building, hiring a remote team
- Timezones, work environments, the remote office
- Avoid burnout and guilt
- Evaluating performance of a remote worker
- Collaboration techniques
Complete the form below for more information.